- Ambassadors of Goodwill: MCC Tours 1946/47–1970/71 – Mark Peel
- Arsenal Greatest Games: The Gunners' Fifty Finest Matches – Paul Donnelley
- The Bear Hunter: Searching for Rangers’ Nine-in-a-Row Heroes – John Irwin with Murray Scougall
- Bobby Brown: A Life in Football, from Goals to the Dugout – Jack Davidson
- Booked! The Gospel According to Our Football Heroes – John Smith and Dan Trelfer
- Comic Book Hero: Working with Britain's Picture-Strip Legends – Barrie Tomlinson
- Everton Greatest Games: The Toffees' Fifty Finest Matches – Jim Keoghan
- Loo Rolls to Lycra: The Ironman Dreams of an IBD Sufferer – Caroline Bramwell
- Max Baer: Clown Prince of Boxing – John Jarrett
- Over and Out – Albert Trott: The Man Who Cleared the Lord's Pavilion – Steve Neal (Cricket Writers’ Club Book of the Year 2017; Heartaches Cricket Book of the Year at 2018 Sports Book Awards)
- Playing the Game? Cricket's Tarnished Ideals from Bodyline to Present – Mark Peel
- Seoul Glow: The Story Behind Britain's 1988 Hockey Gold – Rod Gilmour
- Thou Shalt Not Pass: The Alistair Robertson Story – Alistair Robertson with Bill Howell
- The 21st Century Public Manager (The Public Management and Leadership Series) – Zeger van der Wal
- Creating the Coding Generation in Primary Schools: A Practical Guide for Cross-Curricular Teaching – Steve Humble, ed.
- Envisioning the Past Through Memories – Davide Nadali, ed.
- Football and Literature in South America – David Wood
- German Reunification: A Multinational History – Frédéric Bozo, Andreas Rödder and Mary Elise Sarotte, eds
- The Kashmir Conflict: From Empire to the Cold War, 1945–66 – Rakesh Ankit
- Responsibilisation at the Margins of Welfare Services – Kirsi Juhila, Suvi Raitakari and Christopher Hall, eds
- The Rugby World in the Professional Era – John Nauright and Tony Collins, eds
- Sophocles: Antigone – Douglas Cairns
- A Subaltern History of the Indian Diaspora in Singapore – John Solomon
- You Say That I Am: The Historical Jesus Becomes the Messiah – Dennis Lines
- How to Write a Short Story (And Think About It) – Robert Graham
- awaiting publication: sound reproduction, leadership
- National Teams of the World – Nicola von Velsen and Michael Brepohl *
- The Biological Mind: A Philosophical Introduction – Justin Garson
- Remembering the First World War – Bart Ziino, ed.
- Radio Production, 6th edition – Robert McLeish and Jeff Link
* There was an element of copy-editing in this complex job, and the book’s imprint page credits me with copy-editing alone, but I see it mainly as a proofread.