I’m Graham Hughes, and I run GH Editorial – an editing and proofreading business based in Chester, UK.
My job is to help make sure your written material is clear, consistent and fit for purpose.
I work with a variety of customers including businesses, publishers and independent authors, and have a strong track record of doing jobs thoroughly, accurately and (always) on time.
Here’s what you can find on this site ...
What I do
– My services | How I work | How my work is priced | How to get a quote
What I’ve done
– The customers I’ve worked for | The work I’ve done | Testimonials
– and your needs
– Credentials | Background | Training | Skills | Specialisms
– How to get in touch
– Answers to questions that editors and proofreaders are often asked
Blog | Links
‘Graham has copy-edited several books for us and his work has consistently been of a very high standard. His application of house style and attention to detail is nothing short of excellent and I am happy to recommend him.’
– Dean Rockett, Pitch Publishing
Society for Editors and Proofreaders
- Advanced Professional Member -
- Manchester local group coordinator -